Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Interactive Treasure Hunting Game


Ning, Computer Exchange

Please check this Youtube video out and let me know what you think. What age range would this App be geared towards?  Does anyone know if there is a PC version?

While I was viewing some of the postings on the Computer Exchange Ning forum I came upon an interesting submission by Keyosha Olive.  Thanks Keyosha Olive!!! Treasue Kai  is an App that is based on a series of books written by Karen Robertson.  I plan to try out the game with my class...if I can get access to an ipad.  I'm not sure if there's a PC version. For now I asked my 9 year old daughter if she was interested in trying it out, and she said 'yes'.  The game is interactive and does allow for plenty of reading. It seems thrilling, and I have several students in mind when I say...Yes, I think it'll be a big hit!
 Have you used this App?


2 comments:

  1. I will try the App when I get home. I only brought my MacBook with me. I got a new iPad last Friday and already started to download apps, but have not tried this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, just realized I did not yet download this app. So busy with our 584 course plus the additional section in Waterbury and educational research. Yes, time is passing us by. But did make a note to myself to look into the app. I am also bookmarking ipad apps in Diigo, so you can check my account for updates about apps.

    ReplyDelete